Sunday, October 28, 2007

Week Four, Thing 8: RSS Feeds

Here's the link to my public bloglines account:

www.bloglines.com/public/rreznick

It took me way too long to figure out how to do that...

Okay, so I was all set up to blog about how I don't like/don't care about RSS feeds, and then I had to go and subscribe to some interesting ones. Drat!

I grabbed a couple of library feeds, and was pleasantly surprised by how useful they were. For example, I found a good list of books in YA urban fiction, which I happen to be booktalking in a couple of weeks. This list confirmed some of the books I'd already picked, and alerted me to a few titles I didn't know about. Very useful!

Plus, I found out where all The Daily Show videos have gone--to the official website of course, which I now have as a feed. Curse you Viacom! Erm, I mean... how convenient!

No comments: